Gold Plated Steel Pooja Thali with Beautiful Brass Bell - 11.5" Diameter
- These items have antique elegant design that gives addition to you Home decor or can be use for the decoration of Restaurants, Temples, Home,..
- On the Occasion of Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays these items can be readily turned into a wonderful Gift Item
- It comes with an Attractive Fancy Red, Blue Velvet & Gold, Silver Rex-in colored Gift Box
- Product Dimensions: 26.7 x 26.7 x 8 cm ; 1.05 Kilograms
- Color Gold
- Item Weight 1.05 Kg
- Product Dimensions 26 x 8 x 26 cm
- Shipping Weight 1.50 Kilograms
- Item Part Number RM-BG0011
- Primary material Brass
- Capacity 27*27*8
- What is in the box? Gold PLate Pooja Thali & Brass Bell
- The item is highly durable, elegant and a wonderful addition to your Home Decor. It comes in a Fancy red/blue colored gift box and can be readily turned into a wonderful Anniversary, Wedding, Diwali, Valentine gift item
- CARE TIPS - Removing Candle Wax - Candle wax can be removed from a silver holder by simply running hot water over the area containing the wax. The softened wax should be easy to pry out with a finger. Never risk scratching the piece by using a knife or other sharp object. Washing and Drying - Once all dust and wax are removed, wash the item by hand with warm water and a gentle dish washing soap to remove any food but don't soak the silver in water for any length of time. Rinse the piece well with clean water, distilled is best, and dry immediately with a soft, lint-free cloth. A hair-dryer set on warm helps to dry hard-to-reach places
- Do not use wool or newspaper, which can cause excessive tarnishing that will be difficult to clean, or even worse can remove silver plating. Safely Display Silver Plated items in Your Home - If you'd like to display your silver plated items rather than storing it, a glass-enclosed cabinet makes a good choice
- Avoid unvarnished wood shelves that can omit harmful vapors and can cause tarnishing.Glass shelves are preferred over wooden shelves.You'll have to avoid displaying or storing silver near cotton felt, wool or velvet as well.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Goofybuy India Private Limited, #451, 6th Cross Road Lakshmi Layout, JP Nagar, 7th Phase Arekere, Bengaluru, Karnataka India - 560076, Phone: 080-49585553.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Goofybuy India Private Limited, #451, 6th Cross Road Lakshmi Layout, JP Nagar, 7th Phase Arekere, Bengaluru, Karnataka India - 560076, Phone: 080-49585553.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.